Parklane RV Mattresses
Your best night’s sleep begins with finding the mattress that’s right for you. Parklane has two categories of RV mattresses. Each one is crafted to give you excellent quality, durability, comfort and sleep satisfaction.
Parklane Innerspring RV Mattresses - Best Sellers!!
Customers tell us they can’t believe the difference between their original mattress and our handcrafted replacement mattresses.
Parklane innerspring RV mattresses use 390 to 420 13.5 gauge twice tempered/Bonnell springs MADE IN THE USA. The thicker gauge springs provide better stability and durability. The combination of 30% more springs and 3 to 4 inches of padding (30% more than most original RV mattresses) will give you a much better night’s sleep.
Parklane Cooling Gel Memory Foam RV Mattresses
If you experience pressure-pain in your back or hips, a Gel Memory Foam mattress may be an ideal choice. Unlike some memory foam, this is 8 times cooler to sleep on. Memory Foam reduces motion, so if you sleep with a tosser and turner, you’ll sleep better. Memory Foam also resists mold, mildew and odors so it stores well.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)